Among the activities related to the production of our products we are concerned with providing the relevant certification in accordance with the applicable requirements required by the technical specifications, inspection/quality control plans and material data sheets.
The tests are carried out by Accredia UNI EN ISO 17025 certified external laboratories for destructive testing and by Qualified Structures ASNT / UNI EN ISO 9712 – 2 ° / 3 ° level for non-destructive testing.
Tests may be attended by the Customer and / or Third Part in the case of certification 3.2 or expressly specified on the inspection/qualitycontrol plans (QCP / ITP).
Our production process involves the execution of different checks on the incoming materials, as well as other tests are performed during the processing phases.
- Tensile test
- Impact test
- Hardness Brinnel – Rochwell – Vicker’s
- Ferrite and Microstructure
- Hic Test – Hydrogen-Induced Cracking
- Corrosion Tests (Prevalent):
- G48 method A – Pitting Corrosion
- G48 method B – Crevice Corrosion Resistance
- G48 metodo E- Critical Pitting Temperature
- G39 – SSCC/Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (NACE TM01-77 (05) Method B/ ISO 15156-2)
- A262 method C – Huey Test
- Product analysis
- PMI – control of incoming materials
- HARDNESS – control of incoming materials and during processing
- UT – control during processing
- PT – control during processing
- PRUSSIAN BLUE TEST – control of the correct contact hard insert with ball or gate
- BUBBLE TEST – air control without mating ball or gate seats